If this e-zine is a success, you can expect more issues in the future. Check back here for updates.
The following are acceptable contributions to Spiced Peaches:
- Poser artwork
- Photo Manipulations
- S/Mc essays
- Multi-chapter works in Progress will only be accepted if there is a guarantee that they will be completed by the next
- Recommendations for future themes for the e-zine.
Rules and Regulations:
- All submissions should be sent to Tempest, at PlatoHomer2@aol.com.
- Do not post submissions anywhere before the issue of Spiced Peaches is published.
- All contributions will be held exclusive to Spiced Peaches for the duration of one month. No more, no less. Eastern Standard
- All stories must pertain to Spock/McCoy. Pairings between other characters are acceptable, as long as they're marked.
Tempest reserves the right to turn down a story based on pairing interpretation.
- To hell with the MPAA/MPA. What this means is that the ratings system is still G through NC-17. Stories of any rating
- A note on ratings: Stories with sex become R or NC-17, no excuses. Ratings will be changed to reflect content if mislabeled.
- Stories do not have romantic or sexual in nature. Extreme friendship stories are certainly acceptable, as long as other
pairings don't exist in the story. However, romantic/sexual relationships are highly encouraged.
- Almost all content in stories is acceptable, within reasonable perameters. However, Tempest reserves the refuse
a contribution due to content. And please, use warnings for anything even slightly off vanilla.
- Please use warnings for AU, MU, Character death and anything else in general that you as a reader would like to know before
beginning a story.
- Stories will be given a poofread by Tempest before posting to the e-zine, however, do not let this be a substitute for
a regular beta.
- Stories and all other written forms of S/Mc can be sent as Microsoft Word documents, text documents, HTML documents, or
simply in the body of an email. Do not use Microsoft Works, the file will not be readable.
- Artwork can be sent in jpeg or bitmap format.
- Please remember to put a header on your written contribution, including (Title, Author, Rating, Disclaimers, and warnings.
Summaries are appreciated but not mandatory). If you do not include a header, Tempest will make one, but would prefer to not